Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

ASSESSMENT OF STUDENT LEARNING (ED 103)


         1.What was your reaction to the Online Blog Activity?

     I cannot measure excitement when our teacher announced the online blog    Activity, why? I don’t know why I just fell it and I really sure that I’ll learn   something new which is my favorite part o being students.
    2.Are you having some difficulty configuring the use of web blogging? Explain.

   No. it’s very simple.

          3.Did the activity gave you deeper or broader understanding about the Blogs? Why?
    
     Yes because of many entries submitted to our teacher website and we are allowed to view then the broader understanding occurs.

       4. Did the Activity increases or decreases your enthusiasm, willingness, or efforts learn more about technology? Why?

     Before we start making this blog I found difficulties in making the Title but I realized that the title afterward. It increase of course it simply because the learning is accessible everywhere anytime.
       
       5.What are the important things have you learned from this activity?

I have learned how to make a blog and the most important thing is how to use the different uses of technologies.

      6.What generalization can you formulate from this activity?

     This is very fun and i wish all the teacher are capable of using blog because this very useful and attractive to the mind of students

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento